The Wellness Wise Practitioner (WWP) training program is designed to educate, empower and inspire individuals to develop a successful and sustainable health and wellness strategy in the workplace.
The WWP program is the first of its kind worldwide, and is proudly being launched by WHAA in partnership with Wellness Designs who were also instrumental in the development of WHAA Best Practice Guidelines on which the training program is based.
Adhering to the national unit of competency for managing staff and wellness programs (BSBLED502), the initial two-day intensive course will delve deeply into the theory and practice of designing, implementing and evaluating a best-practice health and wellness strategy.
This national unit of competency is being delivered under an auspicing agreement in collaboration with our partnering Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
Plus, successful participants will be recognised as a WHAA Certified Practitioner.
Following completion of the course, you’ll benefit from a 12 month support package to help implement key learnings back in the workplace, improving the success of your wellness strategy.
Our expert facilitators deliver this nationally accredited training program. We synthesise over 20 years’ experience delivering multi-award winning health and wellness solutions across the globe.
Learning about the art and science of workplace health in Australia is generally an arduous process requiring the assimilation of experience, wide reading of texts/articles, gleaning “pearls” from presentations and conferences and numerous other quasi educational forums. For the first time in Australia, the peak body for workplace health has collaborated with leaders in the field to deliver a WHAA certified training program. This is a much needed program to align theory with practice to ensure graduates excel in applying their newfound knowledge.”
Dr John Lang CEO, Workplace Health Association of Australia
The program is suited to people from all industries and backgrounds with a passion for empowering and transforming workplaces.
• Workplace health and wellness practitioners who are responsible for coordinating ‘in-house’ programs.
• HR practitioners who have responsibility for employee wellness within their organisation and are looking to improve their understanding of best practice.
• OHS and occupational health practitioners who see value in a more integrated approach to employee health, safety and wellbeing.
• Health professionals wishing to increase their understanding of delivering services within the workplace environment.
• Government representatives or consultants assisting individuals or organisations to deliver such programs.
• Undergraduate or post-graduate students wishing to embark on a career in workplace health and wellness.
• Workplace health and wellness providers looking to update the skills and knowledge of their service delivery teams.
• Anyone seeking training and accreditation in the wellness field.
Sydney - 10 and 11 October 2017
Hobart -31 October and 1st November 2017
Brisbane - 8 and 9 November 2017
WHAT DOES THE TRAINING PROGRAM COVER?
Click here to download brochure.
How do I register? Click here to link to registration page.